Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kill Will: Costume 1 & 2

When I was talking to Scott Philips about my idea with "Shakesfeare", we began talking about how else we could get money. We thought of costume contests!
When there's a movie premier that is popular in the pop culture, fans of a particular franchise want to dress up as their favorite characters.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm calling this idea "Kill Will: Costume 1 & 2". Well firstly "Will" is obviously short for "William". I also wanted  this phrase to transition from the movie "Kill Bill: Volume 1 & 2".

When I thought of the phrase "Kill Will", I wanted to find a way for this phrase to work with my event. Then one of my favorite quotes from the movie "Dumb & Dumber" came to mind, "KILLer boots man!" With this quote in my mind,  when people see a 'cool' costume they normally say, "That costume is KILLing it!" With that being said, "Kill Will" will be a costume contest!

You're probably wondering, what's with the "Costume 1 & 2". Allow me to explain it to you. Same transition with "Kill Bill: Volume 1 & 2".

When you walk into the event to pay for your ticket, if you have a Halloween costume, you can get in cheaper. In this adaption the "Costume 1" will refer to a normal Halloween costume, but it has to be a legitimate costume, you can't just ware a shirt that has a Batman sign on it, or say that you're an extra in a movie! That just won't fly for Costume 1!

"Costume 2" is the same thing, but in order for you to get in the event even cheaper, You have to dress either from the Shakespearean era or as a Shakespeare character from the play!












This will be perfect for people to get clever with their costumes! If they want to save money for this event, they will need to get to know Shakespeare plays even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment