With this first idea for the Shakesfeare logo, I wanted the 'f' to stand out, because that is the one letter that makes it different from the obvious original. I wanted the bottom of the 'f' to look like a knife. I also wanted to make the 'e' at the end to look like the side view of a human skull.
With this next one I used a different font. I added the spiderwebs on the "S"and the "a's". I was also thinking how it would look without the human skull, because some people didn't understand that the skull was suppose to look like an 'e'. But I wanted to keep the 'e' at the end to show that the name had a Shakespearean touch.